Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting Line

At the Starting line...

I am very excited for the new year and today is the start of a new chapter. 2008 was a very tough year with personal loss, illness, and more personal loss. I started my VisionQuest, if you will on 10/1/08 and made some progress.Today is an opportunity to start fresh with a new year. The problem today is that I am sick. I battled with a cold that both my son and wife had and now it has taken hold of me. I wanted to start training today but I am going to rest. In the upcoming days I will establish my baseline in order to measure my progress. I hope if you are reading this that you will check in time to time to follow my progress and lend some encouragement. In the meantime, on your mark, get set, go.

Today's Stats:
Weight: 209 ( Gained 8 pounds in December)
Body Fat: 39% (This is measured from a digital scale and I don't feel confident with its accuracy. I also don't feel confident if it is accurate.)
Water %: 42.5

No comments: