Thursday, November 13, 2008

November Update

11/18/2008
Progress: 33.27 miles on the bike. 14.57 miles walk run.

Met with Physician about a complete physical. Scheduled a stress test, blood test, chest x-rays, the whole sha-bang-a-bang. Had a really good bike ride last Tuesday completed 21 miles and avg 14 mph. That's pretty good for a fat guy. I am trying to schedule off days and workout four days a week. Weight loss is not evident. I'm eating ok, but my weight is actually up. Weighted in at Doctor's office at 210 (with clothes and shoes.) I am taking 1200mg of fish oil and a multi vitamin. Working out in the morning seems to be working now that it gets dark earlier. Getting the workout out of the way early is the best way to insure that it doesn't get skipped. Recovery is an issue. I'm having difficultly recovering the day after or several days after exercise. Considering using Protein shakes to help with appetite and proper nutrition. I hope with continued activity, stretching, and proper nutrition my "dead legs" will come back to life

No comments: